Ready to party? This one's going to make it planet-safe. Crafted from bagasse, also called sugarcane fiber, this casual party pack is perfect for small to large gatherings. Recommended for gatherings of up to 50 people, this pack comes with the following:
- Plant-based Compostable Round Plates, 9", 50 count
- Plant-based Compostable Round Bowls, 16oz, 50 count
- Plant-based Compostable Party Transparent Cups, 50 count
- Plant-based Compostable Cutlery, Set of 150 (50 forks, 50 knives, and 50 spoons)
- Compostable PLA Straws, 100 count
All the plates, bowls, cups and cutlery in this party pack are 100% plant-based, plastic-free, tree-free and paper-free. What's more? They are also certified compostable and come with a 90-180 day back-to-nature guarantee.
This party pack is 100% plant-based and contains the following:
- Plant-based Compostable 9” Round Plates, 50 count
- Plant-based Compostable 16oz Round Bowls, 50 count
- Party Cups Cups, 50 count
- Cutlery, set of 150 (50 forks, 50 knives, and 50 spoons)
As a great polystyrene alternative, bagasse is suitable for holding super-hot beverages. Moreover, it is also water-resistant and comes with anti-sag and anti-leak properties. The cups, made from bagasse, are also durable and microwave-safe.
Not just biodegradable, this party pack is also 100% compostable. In a nutshell, it can break down into smaller pieces and nourish the soil. So, it is made from nature and goes back to nature.
Simply put, compostable products are those that break down within 180 days of disposal and nourish the soil. Our bagasse party packs are certified compostable and start to break down within 90 days of disposal.
Composting is when microorganisms present in the soil break down a compostable product into smaller pieces. You can compost the tableware in your home by disposing them off in a compost bin. However, if you don't have a backyard or a compost bin, you can dispose of them in a simple trash bin. Once they end up in a landfill, they'll break down and nourish the soil within 180 days.